When you are planting indoors, you may want to consider the planters that are crystal clear to watch them grow. These are terrarium type planters and that means a lot of the nutrients they receive comes from the oxygen they produce. You can hang them in the bathroom for extra moisture or place them on tables for more light and for the beauty of them. What ever you choose, they will be lovely….
Producing small, perfect, jewel-tone flowers, these beauties open over several weeks. Spiderworts bloom freely, but seldom produce the “wow” factor of some perennials. Group them for the best impact. Provide leafy neighbors to camouflage fading foliage. Warm-climate types make dense groundcovers in Southern gardens.
- Sun,Part Sun
- Plant Type:
- Plant Height:
- 6-36 inches tall, depending on variety
- Plant Width:
- 8-36 inches wide, depending on variety
- Flower Color:
- White, pink, blue, violets flowers, depending on variety
- Bloom Time:
- Blooms spring and summer, depending on variety
- Landscape Uses:
- Containers,Beds & Borders,Groundcover
- Special Features:
- Flowers,Attractive Foliage,Winter Interest,Drought Tolerant,Tolerates Wet Soil,Deer Resistant,Easy to Grow